Your Pet's 1st Visit
Our goal at Animal Rehabilitation Center is to relieve pain and get your pet back to being the best they can be, by improving their quality of life. Scheduling a consultation is easy--simply give us a call at 816-492-6061 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team is trained to help you with any questions or concerns you might have, and we have extended evening hours on Tuesdays and Wednesdays to accommodate you.
Before your 1st visit
We’ll need to following
- New client / patient form (click here to download the patient form)
- Current x-rays (if they have been done). If your x-rays are on film, bring them along or request your veterinarian to send them to us. If they are digital, you can bring a CD copy or have your veterinarian email them directly to email@example.com
- A list of the patient’s current medications and allergies.
- Patient’s medical history, your veterinarian can email medical records with doctor’s notes to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
During your 1st visit
- Our certified rehabilitation veterinarian will conduct an overall evaluation of your pet’s condition, strength, and function. He will determine pain level, joint mobility, muscle strength and tone, nervous system function, posture, weight and dietary needs, as well as home environment, lifestyle routines, challenges, and goals.
- These assessments are made by our doctor, a veterinarian certified in rehabilitation and general health, so any existing conditions are taken into account to develop an overall wellness plan. Our consultation rooms are a calming place: we use soft, padded mats for exams, and relaxing music, to create a stress-free environment.
After your 1st visit
- After our doctor has assessed or diagnosed your pet’s condition, he and his team will work with you to customize a treatment plan that works with your pet’s needs, your schedule, and your budget.
- We have a wide range of therapeutic options: therapeutic exercises including hydrotherapy, laser therapy, manual therapies, acupuncture, and more.